Atom Consulting facilitated a criticality review of the water, sewage treatment and recycling plants for Parkes Shire Council.
The equipment at each plant was reviewed in workshops with Council management and operating staff.
The project outcomes were:
- clearly defined maintenance priorities
- high-level risk mitigation strategy for all equipment
- optimisation of spares held by Council
- prioritisation of high criticality equipment for upgrade or replacement
- focused reliability improvements on the most critical equipment