Do you really understand how your utility and its asset are performing? Benchmarking can help you turn data into intelligence, and reveal opportunities for business improvement and development.
- Get an overall view of your performance and progress
- Consider how changes to structures, staffing, operational procedures and governance can improve performance
- Get advice from an outside perspective, with experience in operations, regulation, policy development and more
Technical workshop faciliation
You want to work toward a common outcome, but with multiple stakeholders things quickly go off track. Our team has good technical knowledge, and a well respected track record in facilitation. We can,
- Create space for and consider different views - including community, environment and heritage - to meet a single goal
- Bring technical and operational knowledge to bigger picture discussions
- Deliver expert, engaged facilitation, using tools such as the bow-tie method, digital and in person techniques including mindmapping and 5 why’s analysis
Efficient management is vital to supporting your community today, and for your future development plans.
Water is a valuable and scarce resource.
- Your community don’t just have safe drinking needs: water is a key enabler for economic growth, commerce and industry.
- Sewerage services are essential for both environmental and public health.
- Recycling provides an opportunity to close the loop on the water cycle
You need to ensure the long and short term water and sewage treatment needs of your region are met in environmentally, socially and commercially sustainable ways. We support you to develop actions and initiatives that balance:
- The efficient use of the water resources you manage
- The needs and aspirations of your community and,
As skilled workshop facilitators, our skills, tools and methodologies create a space that brings diverse viewpoints to the table.
You’ll get access to our process engineering and management skills, to get a complete understanding of your environment. We’ll conduct benchmarking and find the optimum solution for your needs.
Walk away with effective and implementable strategic plans that encompass policy, operations, planning and delivery.
Resilience and more sustainable approaches
Meet unknown futures with confidence, by testing the resilience of your assets and community to change.
Let us work with you on plans that,
- Ensure your systems will be resilient in the face of change or disruption
- Consider the impact of factors including power outages, increased storm activity, or other variations in weather
- Identify weaknesses in your systems, or opportunities to move forward in a more resilient way
- Leverage the circular economy - turning waste streams into valuable inputs across an entire system